Special Piano Tuning Service for New Customers
The following is for pianos that have not had regular upkeep.
All of the items below may not need to be done and therefore I will charge less.
My special tuning price for new customers is $225 + tax. This will include the following piano services:
- Instruments get low in pitch which causes them to lose tone and not sound good. I can correct this.
- A fine tuning
- Clean the key tops.
- Adjust the pedals.
- Tighten the bench leg nuts, grand leg bolts, hinge screws and other case screws.
- Above are some loose hinge screws in a bench which I will tighten.
- On verticals remove the bottom board behind the pedals. Check the condition of the 2 bridges, soundboarding board and the pedals assemblies. Report any problems. See pic below for broken pedal.
- Check the case hardware and tighten screws as needed.
- On grands remove the end blocks and fallboard and adjust the key upstop rail hold down nuts if needed. Often the nuts get loose which can cause problems with the keys. Adjust the hammer rail nuts if it has one and tighten. Tighten the hammer flange screws at no charge on grands. On verticals and grands adjust and tighten the key upstop rail nuts.
- I can vacuum out the bottom area of verticals and also around the action and key areas.
All Work Offered
- tuning (including concert tuning)
- most repairs